Re: gcc 2.8.0 and friends

On Fri, Jan 16, 1998 at 05:34:23PM +0100, E.L. Meijer (Eric) wrote:
> For some inexplicable reason the FSF decided to release gcc 2.8.0 and
> libg++2.8.0, which I had been expecting for ages.  Anyone know if it will
> be included in hamm before it freezes?

Rumor has it our gcc/egcc maintainer is currently very busy. I've reported
the new gcc+friends (#17081, #17082), and I'm trying to do a non-maintainer
release of gcc 2.8.0 for "experimental".

I've not yet seen a date for the code freeze, so there is a good change gcc
2.8.0 will make it in.

HTH,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.