Re: loging into NT

Jens,

> work together. If all you want is user authentication, samba can do that
> just fine. It can use your /etc/passwd or you can set up separate
> accounts. If you want help you can send me email and I'll help you get
> it going. I've been using Samba for years.

	So WinNT users can log in windows with linux passwords (and then
have minimum privileges)? That'll be great. Please do tell me how to do
it.

	TIA.

Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o         mailto:pere@casal.upc.es
  2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_       http://casal.upc.es/~pere/
PGP key available     ---  (_)/ (_)    "Lo importante es el concepto"