FTape

Well i had put this on the back burner aswell for a short time but have
put it back in my system. I have just reinstalled an IomegaDitto 2GB tape
drive (Internal). I run kernel version 2.0.32 (which i need for a specific
ether card) so i can not run 2.0.30.

Now i download ftape-2.0.30 try to install..

	Unpacking ftape-2.0.30 (from .../utils/ftape-2.0.30_3.04d-1.deb) ...
	You've got a ftape module for your running kernel. Please compile a
	kernel with disabled ftape support.

No i have checked this twice now and i don't have ftape configured in
either configured in or as a module (no modules here)

	#Edited .config
	# CONFIG_FTAPE is not set

So... any suggestions??? Anyone else out there running this tape drive
with this kernel?

--Rob