Strange...

Hi all !

First, I'd like to thank every people in this mailing list who helped me
configuring my Debian/Gnu Linux network (35 PCs + a server running great
!).

I've noticed a strange message sometimes when I read root's mail on my
server:
1) I read mail (with mail)
2) I delete all the messages
3) I quit mail
4) I encounter a "Thou hast new mail" message !

In fact there are no more messages for root...
Although it causes no harm, I'd like to know where it comes from.
Is it a biff/mail bug ?

Seb.

PS: I run Debian 1.3.1 on my machines