Re: Trying to fix a mistake in upgrading Netscape...

> unless something has changed, the only version of netscape which can be
> installed by the debian packages is 3.01.
> I went thorugh this last year, and it took months to find the problem.
>
> rick

Rick,

Many thanks. I'll see what I can do. What a bummer, since Netscape
has 3.04 for Linux, that it won't install "cleanly".

Anyway, as usual, no problem I can imagine hasn't already happened
to someone. I don't play with my system all that much, being somewhat
paranoid about breaking something....

Curt-