Re: ProFTPD 1.0.0 and remote users

Thanks, I've verified the problem on your system as well ---

Users behind a firewall see the hang betwixt connect/user prompt and
then a hang during a ls (right after passive mode is entered).

When I do the same from my ISP (no firewall), I see no delay at all.

I've sent a bug report to the ProFTPD 1.0.0 author, have installed
wu-ftpd-academ again untill I hear back.

Richard Nelson