Clean hamm installation

Hi,

Is it already possible to install a new system directly with hamm? I need
to do an install tonight, and want it to be hamm.

I noticed that the hamm/main/disks-i386/current directory points to
bo/disks-i386/current. Does this mean that I can install a clean libc6
system using those install disks? Or would a better approach be to
install a minimal bo system and then upgrade?

Maarten