Re: hmm NT domains ans sharee access

Doing "domain" authentication is easy. First you need to know what share
constitutes your home directory ('smbclient -L' will list shares on a given
machine). Then you can use smbmount (as root) or smbclient (works like tar,
you can run it as yourself) to access the share--just specify the user (with
the -U option, I believe, but check the man page) as 'DOMAIN\USER'. Make
sure you single-quote enclose this domain/user combo so the shell doesn't
interpret '\' as an escape.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com