Debian & Win95 files...

I have Win95 and Debian 1.3 on the same hard disk on my Amd 586 with
Doc's Boot as an MBR.  Being still pretty new to Linux, here's a
question... I downloaded Netscape the other day for Linux, but had to
use Winbloze to do it 'cause I _still_ haven't got ppp working...
anyway, can I access the Win95 drive with Linux to retrieve Netscape?

If so, how do I do that? I suppose I somehow need to set up Debian to
recognize the Win95 partition...just not sure how to go about it & don't
want to trash everything! (I've been known to do that!!)

Any suggestions?

TIA!!

--
 Steve Morrill

 Reply to <smorrill@oro.net>
 PGP Pub key id: 0xF2459FCD
 Debian LINUX.... Where I really want to go today!