smail and bouncing

At work I have a bo system serving in-house e-mail. Most of the client
machines are running IE on Win95 and get their mail via POP3.

Mail is transferred between ISP and the bo system using uucp and smail.

Everything is fine.

But . . .

Say a message comes in for 'pannm@work.com' instead of 'pann@work.com'
and I haven't got the alias set up. It bounces.

What I'd like is for that bouncing to be deferred. I'd like it to go
into a 'bounce' folder where I could look at it and either forward it
to the appropriate user or let it go ahead and bounce.

Any suggestions, including RTFM suggestions, appreciated.

Cheers,
 Pann