Re: which pgp package for international?

On Mon, Jan 12, 1998 at 06:21:40PM +0100, Alex de Joode wrote:
> We mirror ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-us/

Please change your mirror settings then. The hostname "nonUS.debian.org" is
preferred, and the link is /debian-non-US, US in capitals. So, please use
ftp://nonUS.debian.org/debian-non-US/

Also, you appear to have mirror settings that cause ftp.replay.com not to
delete files that have been deleted on the original site. While that may be
appropriate for some of the sites you are mirroring, it is not preferable
for Debian, as it can confuse users.

Thanks,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go