Re: ? ON AUTHORIZATION AND DIGEST

"Noe' Franco" <nfranco@farsweb.com> writes:

ARE YOU DEAF OR HAVE A DAMAGED KEYBOARD?

Civilised people normaly don't yell. I normaly won't answer, but a small
flame will do you good :-)

> WE'RE USING DEBIAN GNU LINUX 1.3
> ON AUTHORIZATION : WHEN DOING THE .htaccess FILE CAN DIGEST BE USED? IS IT
> SUPPORTED YET?

Sorry? I don't get your point. .htaccess is a feature some webservers have.
What digest? Supportet by what?

> I KNOWN THIS IS A ROOKIE QUESTION, WHAT IS A REALM? IT'S TALKED ABOUT BUT
> NEVER EXPLAINED.
>
> AND FINALLY IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR PLACES TOGO ON USER/PASSWORD
> AUTHORIZATION IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Read your websever documentation or buy a book about your webserver.
.htaccess was first used by NCSA Webserver, so you can also check their
homepage.

> FARSIGHT WEB ADMIN

You're the web admin? Your business will go bust soon. Get real. Buy a
book. Read the Netiquette.

Ciao,
	Martin