Re: Changing video modes on fly?

> Is there a way to change the text video mode (say, from 80x25 to 80x50),
> on the fly?

Yes, svgatextmode does this.  I'm currently running 100x37 text mode; it's
quite nice...

> Also, sometimes when a program that uses the svgalibs crashes, it
> scrambles the screen. reset doesn't fix the mode, is there another program
> to completely reset the screen?

I believe there are utilities in the mentioned package that do this.

--
   _/     _/  _/ _/ _/  _/_/_/ Luke Chao (xekul) UIN4510570
  _/     _/  _/ _/_/   _/_/   Reply to: luke.chao@hwcn.org

A little inaccuracy saves a world of explanation.
		-- C.E. Ayres