Libc6 (again) - missing files

Hi!

Now I'we got libc6 installed! :) ... but it still gives me some
problems.

Here's one of them:

In file included from lxdialog.c:22:
dialog.h:29: curses.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [lxdialog.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.32/scripts/lxdialog' make: *** [menuconfig]
Error 2

I show up, when I try to do "make menuconfig" or "make xconfig" I can
do a "make config" thoug. AND compile and install the kernel. Am I
missing som dev files?

Also ... when i try to install ie. Netscape 3, it runs a little
script, but stop with the error: "unknow function mulk" That error
also show when i try to install the enlightenment package...

Any ideas?

Thanks!