Re: SEGMENTATION FAULT

"Faiz ul Haque Zeya" <zeyash@paknet3.ptc.pk> writes:
> All the Xprograms (my own or  source) compiled  on my system (gcc) exits
> immediately showing  Segmentaion  fault when run . They however get compiled
> and linked without showinig any error  . Any help .

Sounds like a mismatch between your libc and your Xwindows libs.  I
had this too, and I had to upgrade just about everything to hamm
before things started working properly again.  Now everything works
except Netscape, which I can't possibly recompile!!! :(

--Bill.

--
William R Ward          Bay View Consulting   http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
hermit@bayview.com     1803 Mission St. #339        voicemail +1 408/479-4072