Re: Unix qulifications...

Robert Moody wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> This might be a little off topic but it is on the subject of Unix based
> system and I thought you helpfull Debian users might be able to help
> me. What I want to know is if there are any Unix based qulifications,
> similar to Novells CNA, CNE and Microsofts MCSE. If there are could
> someone point me in the right direction.

SCO has one (check www.sco.com and look for ACE Certification)
As I heard Redhat seems to develop something too. Also Mark Grennan
(markg@okcfourm.org) did set up an LCSE mailing list. This would be
some sort of 'freeware' Linux Certification via the Web.
I don't know if it still exists, I'm not on the list. His web site:
( http://okcforum.org/~markg/markg/ ) said nothing about it last
time I looked.

HTH,
Rob