Unix qulifications...

Hi there,

This might be a little off topic but it is on the subject of Unix based system and I thought you helpfull Debian users might be able to help me. What I want to know is if there are any Unix based qulifications, similar to Novells CNA, CNE and Microsofts MCSE. If there are could someone point me in the right direction.

The reason why I am asking is I have been running Linux for just over a year and the Debian release for more than half of that period, and belive it or not it is growing on me. Leaving College in the next few weeks make me think that maybe I would like to go into the Unix Administation field...

Maybe a Linux qualification could be setup. An interesting thought that actually. Does anyone think that will take off? I hope so...

Thanks again for your help.

| Robert Moody Sysop of Programmer's Test BBS.  |
| Running well on Debian ver 1.2 Kernel 2.0.27  |
| http://www.zsd.co.za/~ptest/                  |
| e-mail: robert@progtest.alt.za                |
| Page +27 (0)82 3070225 Fax : +27 (0)21 725317 |