Re: Re: help with tSCSI imeout problem

Hi Bill.

About the SCSI timeout problem I have been having, simply trying
a new kernel will not solve this problem; I get the same behavior
running Win 95 and NT, both of which I need to use on this system.

At this point I need to figure out some other motherboard - this
no-name one is highly suspect in my mind.  Cheap, and worth it too.

--
Ken Gaugler  N6OSK  URL: http://www.wco.com/~keng/
"The life of a Repo Man is ALWAYS INTENSE..."