Supported New Technology

Hi,
	I have Debian Linux 1.3.1 that cam,e from the Boot disc. I have recently got
a Micron Xku PII-266. I have looked over the LINUX compatibility site and was
wondering when & if there may be support for:

		Yamaha  OPL3-SAx Sound card. It is on the mother board
		ATAPI Pioneer CD-ROM DR-A01S 24x max
		Diamond Viper v330 AGP
		Microsoft Intellipoint Mouse

If you have any insight. Id gladly appericate it. I assume that i probably
will have to await the next version of Debian thou...Thanx for the help.

Dave