Re: fetchmail procmail

Hi,

well I dont know the mail filtering FAQ and so on but if u want procmail
to process your mail:
As far as I know procmail usese a file called .procmailrc in you $HOME
for the rules. So the rules should be there not in .forward.
The .forward is just for sending the mail to procmail in case this is
not done by the mail system.

                          \|||/
                          (. .)
|  Florian Helbing          mail: florian.helbing@earthling.net |
| "No problem can stand the assault of sustained thinking"      |
|                                                     Voltaire  |