Fetchmail and Procmail. (Fixed pine)

Hi,

BTW I fixed Pine to all those who might have the Mailbox Lock problem the
solution is to "su -c chmod 1777 /tmp"

Now for the problem ... I have procmail installed and I configured it with
the .forward file as the mail-filtering FAQ sugjested ... to no avail ...
I was wondering if some nice person who has Fetchmail getting the mail and
Procmail sorting it could please explain how they did it ... and share
what is in there .forward file ...(It seems to me that procmail never runs
... IE: I never see it in a top srceen ...) ...

TIA
-Kevin.