misc questions: screen, version notation

	I am in an interrogative mood this evening.  There are two things
that have often caught my eye when cruising the dselect selection
browser.  The screen package is one.  From the description it seems to
me to be pretty much the same thing as the virtual terminals that come
part and parcel with Linux.  Are they the same, or do they provide
something the VT's don't ?

	How does one read the version numbers in the dselect window ?  Eg.,
gsfonts 4.01-5.  What does the -5 stand for ?

	Thanks again,

	Captain Question
	(Gerald Crimp)