Re: debian-user-digest Digest V98 #31

>Please does anyone know of where I can access some speech/voice
>recognition software for my Linux box?

I'm not sure how high quality you're looking for, but there are a couple
on sunsite & mirrors in the apps/sound/speech directory (eg,
ftp.cdrom.com:/pub/linux/sunsite/apps/sound/speech). I've personally used
AbbotDemo, which is better as a source of amusement than for any practical
purposes, and just noticed one called ears.  Hope this helps. :)

				-pete