Re: tulip driver

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Ian Keith Setford wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I am having no luck getting a new ethernet card up.  I just installed a
> new card with a DEC "tulip" chip and I can't get it working.  Does anyone
> have a "tulip" card working?  If so, could you share with me how you got
> it running?
>
> I am running 2.0.30 on a ppro 200.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Ian

Try the latest tulip driver from:
	http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.html
I have found that it works significantly better than the one in the Debian
kernel-source packages, and in some cases it works where the old ones
simply don't! (e.g. DEC cards with the 21143 chip)

Richard Shepherd (richards@waikato.ac.nz)
Phone: 07-838-4764