Re: ftp_proxy.h

paul@3dillusion.com (Paul Miller) writes:

> What package/program contains ftp_proxy.h?  I couldn't find it using
> dpkg -S ...  kdebase won't compile w/o it.

This is a KDE specific file and therefore not part of any Debian
package.  You are obviously trying to compile one of the KDE snapshot
releases, in this case supposedly "kdebase-980105".  Just get hold of
the later "kdebase-980106" where these files are finally included.

                                  Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   My Homepage in the WWW at the URL http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig