Smail config for a ppp box

hello everybody!

I'm afraid that's not the first time this question is coming,
sorry for that (and for my poor english)

-Speaking of Debian 1.3 and Smail 3.2.3-

Well, using the debian.config script from installation, I have the following files:

/etc/smail/config:
<cut>
visible_name=avo.fr
-domains
hostnames=seth.avo.fr:avo.fr
<cut>

/etc/smail/routers
smart_host:
  driver=smarthost, transport=smtp;
  path=mail.avo.fr

That OK for the From: and Reply-To: fields, wich are correctly filled, and for most of the mail I send
But How can I mail to somebody_else@avo.fr ? (avo.fr is my ISP Domain Name)

Here is what smail answer to me when I try:

no valid recipients were found for this message
jaco@avo.fr ... unknown user