Re: deb package format

I noticed the same thing too......... I can't find the SANE scanner driver or
Enlightenment Binaries and afew other things that I forget in.deb.... Only
RPM. :(...... Whenever I try to install/debianize with Alien, it says
/usr/bin/checkbash: tempfile: command not found
/usr/bin/checkbash: $TMP: ambiguous redirect
and stops...... The RPM package doesn't work either.
Any ideas on how to fix those errors?

Timothy