Re: Sendmail patch?

In article <[🔎] Pine.BSI.3.95.980105104951.18739A-100000@ns1.midco.net>,
Nathan E Norman <finn@midco.net> wrote:
>Er, off topic, but I know I saw a patch on this list at one point for
>sendmail, I believe it was called is_mx or something like that.  It
>made sendmail capable of discovering whether its host was a valid MX
>relay for a domain (useful for blocking unauthorised relaying, eh). At
>any rate, now I can't find it.

http://miquels.www.cistron.nl/nospam/

Hasn't been updated for 8.8.8 yet though (don't know if that is nessecary).
Hopefully sendmail 8.9.x will have something like this built in.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg |  The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed
    miquels@cistron.nl  |  awake all night wondering if there is a doG