Real world temperature inputs?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian User List)
- Subject: Real world temperature inputs?
- From: "Stan Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 22:49:48 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <"f-mimD.A.0pB.IXFs0"@debian>
Is anyone aware of any temperature and or humidity sensor boars that
hev Linux drivers, preferably debianized?
I have just moved into a new house, and would like to measure some
Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .