[postgres] libpgperl: Pg.so: undefined symbol: PQconnectdb

Hello,

I tried to use libpg_perl the first time, installed libpgperl, libpgsql,
postgresql-dev.

When tried to run the test.pl, I got the following error message:
==============
perl: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.004/auto/Pg/Pg.so: undefined symbol:
PQconnectdb

Seems that someone don't want to use libpq.so, but I don't know why. It
was already ldconfig'd, and ldconfig -v shows the directory up as used for
libraries...

Any ideas?

cya,
peter