Re: Changing Netscape Bookmarks file

"G. Crimp" <ye416@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 12:41:48PM -0500, Daniel Martin at cush wrote:
> >  Now if it were only
> > so easy to set the default home page...

[...snip...]
> Somewhere in this list you will find a page that lets
> you indicate the URL of the page you wish to use as your
> homepage.  On my standalone navigator, the left list item

OK, but I think what "G. Crimp" was thinking about is how to change the
default homepage that appears in the dialog you mention above, before you
change it.

This would be handy, so you could set a good default homepage for new
accounts.

Currently I do this by including a .netscape/preferences.js in /etc/skel

Ciao,
	Martin