Re: Newbie Questions

Trivial questions at this early stage, but I'd greatly appreciate any
help. I should also say that this is probably the most helpful mailing
list I've ever read (which could be down to Debian's reluctance to
provide 'absolute beginner' help).

Dont i know it!, some hopless newbie tutorials would be really usefull,
instead on having to go and buy a book, which in the end my be no help at
all.

Rick

Email -> kitty5@dial.pipex.com
homepage -> http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/kitty5/
(Raytracing, 3D Animation and Emulation)