Re: Mail!

On Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 01:31:34PM +0100, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980103004948.700B-100000@blaakmeer.student.utwente.nl>,
> Remco Blaakmeer <remco@Cal011205.student.utwente.nl> wrote:
> >Is there a handy way to handle multiple mail folders with mutt? In Pine, I
> >make them 'Incoming mail' folders [1] and then I can use the TAB key to
> >browse all folders for new messages.
>
> Press 'c' '?' and you can select all folders in your folder dir

You can specify the incoming boxes with the "mailboxes" command in your
~/.muttrc. You can have multiple mailboxes command.

Start mutt with "mutt -y" then or make an alias.
Or you type "c" "<tab>" "<tab>" to see a list.

In this list, a folder with new mail has a "N" at the beginning of the line.
No key to cycle through the folders marked with N, too bad. I already filed
a wishlist bug for this feature.

Thank you,
Marcus

PS: When there is a function to do this, you can bind a macro to the tab
key, if you want.

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."                         Debian GNU/Linux
Marcus Brinkmann                                      http://www.debian.org