Re: Magicfilter

On Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 12:47:52AM -0500, RHS Linux User wrote:
> If when I installed magicfilter it did not ask me what printer I had
> how do I get back to its configuration.

/usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig --force
> Also, does anyone know what happened to www.greenbush.com
> it seems to have disapeared !

It seems that Paul Wade is a bit , ahm, unpolite to debian users. He was
never debian developer, but he left the debian lists after an argument about
the way debian is going (the Dave Cinege saga, if you remember). I would
encourage you to get your disk from elsewhere.

"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."                         Debian GNU/Linux
Marcus Brinkmann                                      http://www.debian.org
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/  PGP Key ID 36E7CD09

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .