Re: Converting digests to indivual mail

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Mark W. Blunier wrote:

> I am subscribed to a mailing list that only sends out messages
> in a digest form.  I would like to convert the digest back into
> individual messages.  I use procmail to seperate out the digest
> from the rest of the mail.  The format of the digest is

Some stuff in the procmail package might interest you, like "formail".
This comes from its manpage:

       -d   Tell formail that the  messages  it  is  supposed  to
            split  need  not  be  in  strict mailbox format (i.e.
            allows you to split digests/articles or  non-standard
            mailbox  formats).   This disables recognition of the

So I guess it's supposed to be able to do the things you need to get done.
Never used it myself though.

Cheers,

Joost