Re: More on Mail programs.

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Kevin J Poorman wrote:

> I want to have my mail sorted into differant folders ... IE all mail from
> this list is placed into a folder.
>
> Do I need to use BOTH fetchmail and procmail or just Procmail to get the
> mail and sort it ...

I'm using fetchmail and procmail and filtering the mail into folders is
quite easy. I'm also using Pine to read these folders.

I followed the fairly simple instructions in the mail filtering FAQ which
you can find at either of these two locations.

  http://www.jazzie.com/ii/faqs/archive/mail/filtering-faq/
  http://www.best.com/~ii/faqs/archive/mail/filtering-faq/