Re: Pros and Cons of various Mail packages.

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Kevin J Poorman wrote:

Hi Kevin!

> Fetchmail: I want to use this to just grab my mail and deliver it to me.
> (can it do sorting of mail?)

What do you mean with sorting? fetchmail can get mail from a remote eMail
account and can deliver it to a specific local eMail account (so I think).

> Sendmail: I just wonder which is beter sendmail or smail....
> SMail: same as above....

Hey, what is more refreshing a beer or a coke (here in Germany it's
obviously a beer, but in the USA ...???). I don't have much expierience
with sendmail, but I can say, that smail is very (very very very) easy to
configure, even for a U**x dummy like me.

I hope this helps!

Bye

Daniel Gross