Re: fetchmail and smail

>> I've run into a problem, I upgraded fetchmail and smail and my whole system
>> actually, now using libc6, fetchmail is grabbing my mail and putting it
>> somewhere but not in my local mail acocunt so I cna't read it once its
>> fetched, any help would be appreciated

 With fetchmail the mail goes to /var/spool/mail/*username*, unless you have specified
 otherwise in .fetchmailrc. Also check that your settings for procmail are OK, if you are
 using it.

 I had a small problem with lost mail, when upgrading my system and fetching mail at the
 same time (forgot that I was connected.... talk about multitasking :)) and procmail dumped
 sorted mail into files in my homedir.

 	--j