afterstep icons

i all.
I've just installed debian 1.3.1 on 2 seperate machines. On both machine
the icon on the top of the warf bar (afterstep and X windows) is missing.
The AFstep.xpm file exists and is viewable using xv, but it won't appear.
Also, xload won't run because it claims to ne libproc.?.11 and I have ?.12
installed.

Is this the type of thing one reports as a bug to the package maintainer?
Boy it would be an improvement on the redhat system if it were that easy!!

Cheers

David..

Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 12:00pm - 11:00pm
http://www.binary.net.au