Re: Prompt in Bash

"Jens B. Jorgensen" <jjorgens@bdsinc.com> writes:

> Gonzalo A. Diethelm wrote:
> >
> > A while ago, somebody in this forum posted how to make the current
> > working directory appear on the title bar in an xterm. I lost that
> > article somehow; could the author repost it? Thanks in advance...
> >

> Well, you should have RTFMpage, but here's the excerpt you want:

I'm a bit confused. I read the excerpt from the bash manpage you
quoted a number of times, but I couldn't find any reference at all
there as to the workings of the xterm titlebar, which was the man's
question ...

--
 Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
 mharnois@sbt.net  aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org