Re: Auto Responder

Hi,

	If you use mailagent (which, unfortunately, is not for the
 faint of heart), then you can configure exactly how often the auto
 responder responds (one a day, once a week, once a month) per email
 address. You may auto respond to some people, and not to others. You
 can look at subject lines, and send bacl PGP keys, or directions to
 your house. You can exec a command processor that sends back software
 kits. It can determine which patches to send, given the right
 input. You can even run a general purpose command server off
 mailagent.

	It is the greatest thing since sliced bread ... ;-)

	manoj
--
 Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better
 than we deserve.  -- George Bernard Shaw