Re: Kernel Packages

Hi,
>>"Nathan" == Nathan E Norman <finn@midco.net> writes:

Nathan> Argh.  I lost my copy of Manoj's very helpful HOWTO email
Nathan> regarding using kernel-package ... has it been put on the web
Nathan> somewhere?  Or would someone be kind enough to email it to me?

	I think it should be part of the docs for the kernel-package
 it self (/usr/doc/kernel-package/README.gz).

	Thanks for your kind words.

	manoj
--
 "It turned out that the worm exploited three or four different holes
 in the system. From this, and the fact that we were able to capture