Printer Advice: HP 870C or Epson Stylus 800

I'm contemplating buying one of the two subject printers.  Has anyone out
there used either of these two printers under Linux?

	Easy to use under Linux is the key criteria.
	Color printing is "nice to have" but most of my important printing
		needs are black and white.
	Will use ghostscript.
	Epson has optional postscript.  Anyone know what this is?
		Appears to be software (like ghostscript) that emulates
		postscript.  Is it OS dependent as I suspect (resides
		on my computer) or is it actually installed into the printer?

Any clues you can give me are appreciated.