Re: kernel source?

	Hi!

> #1 Where is this source?
Its in /usr/src/

> #2 Do I still compile using the make config like before?
You can stil configure you kernel just as before. Bu for compiling
it's much more elegant to use the 'make-kpkg' program. With one
command you can build a Debian package for installing the kernel.

> #3 If I just pull the kernel source via ftp, can I compile like before
> (slackware) or do I risk damaging any of Debian's package management features?
You can, but read the make-kpkg man page first. There are parameters to
give to make-kpkg to "Debianize" the kernel source tree.

	feri.