Re: Why Debian?

I will say this to ANYONE.  Debian is the very BEST linux distribution
once you get to know it.  I would not use any other.  The two things that
is needs polish on are the package management interface (being worked on)
and a nice default X setup with some GUI administrative tools. Are
RedHat's admin tools free?  Can we just package them up as .deb's?

On 7 Aug 1997, Patrick Weemeeuw wrote:

> In some situations, this is an important feature.

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?