pon config

Hi there...

	I'm a newbie.. just installed debian today as a matter-of-fact.  It's
great!  The only thing is, i can't seem to get my pon to connect me to my
ISP.  Hopefully someone out there is using or has used at&t's worldnet as
an isp... I have the sign on id and the password all okay.. but then run
into a bit of a problem.  It hangs up after the sign on and password have
occurred and some of the packages have been loaded.  Anyone out there have
at&t worldnet? id really really appreciate the help.

-justin sloan
jmsloan@att.worldnet.net