Re: This list is gatewayed into news, right?

Hi,

my news server is local. I am a normal user that is subscribed to
Debian-user, Debian-devel and several other mailing lists and have
a mail to news gateway to be able to read the lists more easyly.

I can not be fed because I am behind a firewall. Don't worry about
bandwidth waste, nothing is leaving my site and nobody is feeding me
for any newsgroup and I cannot feed anyone.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department