Re: Debian-Lite : The Project

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Jason Ish wrote:

> Does this fit in somewhere.
>
> Jason

Would not work with what I have in mind for MY particular project since at
least a mail and small news service would be required but web service
would not be needed.  I find it useful to have a POP3 server to read mail,
it does not take up a lot of resources and installs correctly out of the
box. Cacheing nameserver can speed up CLIENT programs saving access to
busy nameservers at the other end of a slow dialup link.

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?