Re: Where do I find Smail user group

There are pointers to smail information including mailing lists and a
smail-FAQ at the sbay.org website.

http://www.sbay.org

I will possibly be hosting smail.org on a machine that I administer and
more complete one-stop information will become available.

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Bruno O. M. Simoes wrote:

> While I don't find a asnwer for my question - it's pretty specifical - in a
> Debian user's list, do you know some list where I can find smail users?
> Thank you
> Bruno
>

> At 12:11 PM 8/1/97 -0300, Bruno O. M. Simoes wrote:
> >Hello
> >I have a Bind driver router configured in smail (/etc/smail/routers). When
> >it finds a MX entry in the target host where is its IP number (x.x.x.x)
> >instead its name (target.com) it doesn't accept this kind of MX entry.
> >What can I do?
> >

> >--
> >

> --

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?