Re: Imake, xmkmf ?

On Aug 1, Heiko Heijenga wrote
> Does the Debian system support Imake and xmkmf ? If yes, where to find it.

penguin ray 17:14 ~/dl> dpkg -S /usr/X11R6/bin/xmkmf
xlib6-dev: /usr/X11R6/bin/xmkmf

> If no, where can I possibly find it, I'm searching all day and can't find
> squat.

You can use the "Contents-i386.gz" on the FTP site to find out to which
package(s) a certain file belongs.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would